[Pybots] pybots status

exarkun at twistedmatrix.com exarkun at twistedmatrix.com
Mon Jun 9 06:14:24 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I was wondering about the current status of the pybots endeavour.  As can be
seen at <http://python.org/dev/buildbot/community/all/>, only 4 builders are
currently online (two slaves each running two builders, it seems).  Have the
rest disappeared for good?  And of the builders online, neither is coming
even close to running the tests for the project it covers.  The Django build
fails while setting up its test runner and the Twisted build fails in a way
I can't even recognize, failing to produce any output at all.  This seems to
have been the state of things for some time.  I wonder if anyone cares to
improve things, or if pybots is fading away?

Jean-Paul