[Pybots] Separating 2.5 and trunk?

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Wed Oct 25 17:23:30 PDT 2006

I'm still trying to get my sqlalchemy buildslave working.  From the
instructions here:

    http://agiletesting.blogspot.com/2006/08/setting-up-pybots-buildslave.html

(in the section "How This All Works"), I see these commands:

    svn update          # from the python svn trunk
    ./configure --prefix=/tmp/python-buildbot/local
    make all
    make test
    make install        # installs python binary in /tmp/python-buildbot/local/bin/python
    /tmp/python-buildbot/local/bin/python ../../python-tool/run_tests.py
    make distclean

Isn't it possible that the 2.5 and trunk slaves will be running at the same
time?

Skip