[Pybots] View just a subset of the build slaves?

Grig Gheorghiu grig at gheorghiu.net
Wed Oct 25 10:55:55 PDT 2006

--- skip at pobox.com wrote:

> As the number of buildslaves
> and the
> Python apps they build for increase, the display is going to keep
> getting
> wider and wider.  There are currently 24 active buildslave/project
> combinations.  I manage two of them.  Sorry to be selfish, but those
> are
> really the only two I'm interested in monitoring closely, certainly
> for the
> time being as I struggle to get things working properly.
>
> Skip

OK, I managed to find out how to show a specific builder.

In your case, Skip, you can simply go to:

http://www.python.org/dev/buildbot/community/trunk/?show=g5%20OSX%20trunk

and that will show only your builder for trunk.

If you want to see your 2.5 branch builder, you need to go to:

http://www.python.org/dev/buildbot/community/2.5/?show=g5%20OSX%202.5

So in general, to see only a specific builder, go to:

http://general_url/?show=builder_name

More than 1 builder can be shown via:

http://general_url/?show=builder_name1&show=builder_name2

This is all supported out of the box by buildbot. Neat!

Grig