[Pybots] View just a subset of the build slaves?

Mike Taylor bear at code-bear.com
Mon Oct 23 09:34:21 PDT 2006

On Oct 23, 2006, at 10:37 AM, Grig Gheorghiu wrote:

> --- skip at pobox.com wrote:
>
>> Is it possible to view just a subset of the buildslaves?  For the
>> time being
>> (at least until I get them working :-), I'm only interested in the
>> two I'm
>> running, "g5 OSX trunk" and "g5 OSX 2.5".
>>

> It may be possible, but it almost certainly entails modifications to
> the Apache configuration file, which I don't have the permissions to
> do. I'll look more into it -- in the mean time, you can look at just
> the trunk builders or at just the 2.5 builders via:

For the other buildbot projects I help with I normally monitor my
buildslaves using either the IRC bot that has been setup (I have my IRC
client set to ping when the buildslave's name is mentioned) or I use
the statusgui client which monitors individual buildslaves using the
PBListener port that can be configured at the master.

---
Bear

Build and Release Engineer
bear at osafoundation.org