[Pybots] View just a subset of the build slaves?

Grig Gheorghiu grig at gheorghiu.net
Mon Oct 23 07:37:38 PDT 2006

--- skip at pobox.com wrote:

> Is it possible to view just a subset of the buildslaves?  For the
> time being
> (at least until I get them working :-), I'm only interested in the
> two I'm
> running, "g5 OSX trunk" and "g5 OSX 2.5".

It may be possible, but it almost certainly entails modifications to
the Apache configuration file, which I don't have the permissions to
do. I'll look more into it -- in the mean time, you can look at just
the trunk builders or at just the 2.5 builders via:

http://www.python.org/dev/buildbot/community/trunk/

and

http://www.python.org/dev/buildbot/community/2.5/

Grig