[Pybots] Please delete your checkout directories

Grig Gheorghiu grig at gheorghiu.net
Fri Oct 20 09:14:06 PDT 2006

--- Ori Peleg <oripel at gmail.com> wrote:

> Maybe this is something the master should be able to request of any
> slave?

We could add an extra step to the buildmaster, telling the slaves to
clean their checkout directories before doing a build -- but that would
mean that a full rebuild will be done each and every time, which IMO
would be an unnecessary strain on the slaves.

But you're right in the sense that we can do this on a one-off basis,
in situations like yesterday: I would modify the buildmaster config.
file to add the extra step, then force a build on all buildslaves via
the Web interface, then modify back the buildmaster config.

Grig