[Pybots] Builder for Django?

Matthew Flanagan mattimustang at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 15:32:16 PDT 2006

Hi Seo,

I still intend to run one. I just haven't had the time to write the
runtests.py. I'm also tossing up whether to use an existing slave or
to run it on my own Solaris 10 slave that other projects can use as
well. I'm on training for the rest of the week. I'll have a go at it
next week when I'm back in the office. I've got my own buildbot
running so I should be able to get a builder going ok.

I'll let you know if I need any assistance.

thanks

matthew