[Pybots] Builder feeds?

Grig Gheorghiu grig at gheorghiu.net
Tue Oct 10 07:48:21 PDT 2006

--- Manuzhai <manuzhai at gmail.com> wrote:

> I was thinking, it would be pretty nice if the buildmaster could have
> feeds for, say, each builder, or even each project, that would add a
> new entry whenever a build process is run. That way, it's very easy
> for developers using any kind of aggregator to add this feed to their
> subscriptions and be reminded whenever the tests fail (it might even
> be possible to do a failures-only feed).
>
> Does something like this exist, or would I have to build it? Do you
> think it's as useful as I think?

There's an ongoing discussion on the buildbot-devel mailing list about
providing RSS feeds. Robert Helmer from Mozilla is working on something
like this.

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=36978455

Not sure how hard it would be to include his patches....Will look into
it some more.

If you have another idea, let us know.

Grig