[Pybots] Welcome to the Pybots mailing list

Grig Gheorghiu grig at gheorghiu.net
Wed Aug 16 16:30:16 PDT 2006

Hi,

This is the mailing list for the Pybots project, short for "Python
Community Buildbots". The idea behind the project is to allow people to
run unit tests for their Python projects, while using Python binaries
built from the very latest source code from the Python subversion
trunk.

The idea originated from Glyph, of Twisted fame. He sent out a message
to the python-dev mailing list
(<http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-dev/2006-July/067366.html>)