[cheesecake-users] output question

will guaraldi willg at bluesock.org
Wed Jul 19 15:23:32 PDT 2006

On the Cheesecake site under Sample output, I notice that it lists the
files and directories that it's searching for and whether they're critical
or not.

What command line flag does that?  I tried -v, but that didn't seem to
change the output.  I skimmed the code and I don't see instances of "file
not found" or "critical directory found" anywhere--though having said that
I didn't spend a lot of time skimming the code.

That kind of output would be really helpful.

/will